Almonds are known as the “king of nuts” because they stand out for their properties and nutritional value – they are high in vitamin E, B2, fiber and potassium. With these ingredients, they help prevent heart disease and diabetes. They also help with stomach ailments – almonds are good for nausea and heartburn.
Because of these properties, we especially recommend almond bread for all people who are stressed by work, drink hectoliters of coffee and are trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Almond bread will help calm the stomach and calm stress.
The bread is also an ideal addition to a ketogenic diet, as it contains only 1.2g of sugar per 100g and as much as 33g of protein.
Ingredients: Vital wheat gluten, skimmed almond flour, sweet apricot kernel flour, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, almonds, pink Himalayan salt, spices, yeast.
Allergens: May contain traces of cereals and products containing gluten, nuts, eggs, milk, sesame and soy.
Method of preparation:
1. pour the contents of the package into a bowl, add the yeast from the included sachet and add 240 ml of lukewarm water, stir 2 min.
2. you can add additional seeds, salt or spices (cumin, basil, garlic, rosemary…) if you like a more pronounced flavor
3. place the dough in a baking pan or form a loaf or buns of any shape on a baking paper lined tray
4. Cover with a cloth for 45 minutes in a warm place to rise
5. Put the cake in the oven or preheated to 190 degrees and bake for about 50 minutes, or bake in a bread machine